3. The output terminals shall contain two pins made in accordance with Air Force Drawing
57812664. The pins shall be arranged to form a U-173/U type connector with the dimensions as
specified in Air Force Drawing 57B 12662.
*4. The screw mounting holes are to be constructed in such a manner that the amplifier shall not
be damaged when the mounting screws are torqued to 3 in-lbs.
1. When connected to grounded source or measuring system, the red dot denotes the common
2. Do not ground connections to the input and output at the same time.
3. All dimensions are in inches.
4. Tolerances are two place ±0.02 three place ±0.005.
5. This specification supersedes Naval Air Systems Command drawing 765AS287-1.
*6. PIN M23595/3-3 supersedes P/N M23595/3-1, and has been designed to eliminate EMI
susceptibility which existed in P/N M23595/3-1.
Changes from previous issue. The margins of this amendment are marked with asterisks to
indicate where changes from the previous issue were made. This was done as a convenience only
and the Government assumes no liability whatsoever for any inaccuracies in these notations.
Bidders and contractors are cautioned to evaluate the requirements of this document based on the
entire content irrespective of the marginal notations and relationship to the last previous issue.
Navy - AS
(Project No. 5831-N127)