Primary Input Power Requirements - The unit shall operate with the
following d-c input power:
(1) DC Power 28V, Category "B", 0.5 amp as specified in
(2) DC Power +1OV, 0.5 amp
(3) DC Power -1OV, 0.1 amp
Degraded Performance - Degraded performance will be permitted for
voltage transients not exceeding 0.5 second during normal electric system operation.
Operation shall return to normal with no resulting damage to the equipment.
Performance - Unless otherwise specified, values set forth to establish
the requirements for satisfactory performance apply to performance under both standard
and extreme service conditions. When reduced performance under the extreme conditions
is acceptable, tolerances or values setting forth acceptable variations from the performance
under the standard conditions will be specified.
Operation - If the selected number of stores to be released exceeds the
capacity of the highest priority station or pair of stations the unit shall automatically ohange
to the next lower priority station and continue releasing stores until the selected number of
stores have been released.
Operation Requirements - The assembly shall meet the following
operational requirements of 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 subject to the operating conditions shown
on figure 1 and the following definition of terms.
(1) Application of a reset pulse (at terminal B) shall mean momentary
closing of switch S2.
(2) Application of a "fire" pulse (at terminal A) shall mean momentary
opening of switch S1 (left input) or S7 (right input).
(3) Grounding of terminal l?, H, 17 or S shall mean closure of `switch
S3, S4, S5 or S6, respectively.
(4) The logic "l" level shall be greater than +5 volts dc.
(5) The logic "0" level shall be less than +0.5 volt do.
Left Output - (Terminal 10) The left output shall be at the logic "l" level
following application of a reset pulse, and shall remain at that level until one of the following
conditions is met (the particular condition depends on the status of the inputs and terminals
H and F at the time of reset):
(1) With terminal H grounded (at time of reset), the output shall switch
to the logic "0" level on removal of the ground from terminal H,