Items of Equipment - The equipment covered by this specification shall
consist of the following item.
Assembly, Station Transfer
Associated Equipment - The equipment shall operate with the following
(1) Assembly, Left-Right Station 65A132F5
(2) Assembly, Center Station 65A132F6
(3) Assembly, Priority Logic 65A132F8
(4) Assembly, Quantity Select 65A132F9
Performance Characteristics to Be Measured - The equipment shall
meet the performance characteristics specified in 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, and 220.127.116.11.
Methods of Test - The exact test method is dependent upon the equipment
available. Equivalent methods of test are acceptable provided they meet the accuracy and
performance requirements of this specification. It shall also be permissible to combine
tests where operational capabilities of test equipment allow it.
Standard Switch Positions - The positions shown in figure 1 are the
normally OFF positions of all the switches. The switches shall have a maximum contact
bounce of 1 millisecond, with the exception of S1 and S7 which should have zero bounce.
Standard Load - The standard loads, signal sources and power supplies
shall be as specified in figure 1.
Standard Connections - The standard loads, signal sources and power
supplies shall be connected as shown in figure 1.
(1) Before actual test procedures are started, a card shall be examined
for shorts of less than 10 ohms between all connected pins with the
following exceptions: Pins 20 to X, 21 to Y, and 22 to Z.
(2) Where reset is indicated, pin "B" shall be grounded through switch
S2 and immediately returned to its normally "open position.
(3) All switches shall be in their OFF positions unless they are called
out to be ON.