- Lubricating Oil, Internal Combustion Engine, Tactical
- Lubricating Oil, Internal Combustion Engine, Arctic.
- Sampling Procedures and Tables for Inspection by
- Identification marking of US Military Property.
- Painting Procedures and Marking for Vehicles,
Construction Equipment and Material Handling Equipment.
- Identification Marking of Combat and Tactical Transport
- Calibration System Requirements.
2.1.2 Other Government drawing. The following other Government drawing forms a part of
this specification to the extent specified herein. Unless otherwise specified, the issues shall be
those in effect on the date of the solicitation.
- Bulldozer, Earth-Moving, M9.
(Copies of specifications, standards, handbooks, drawings, publications, and other
Government documents required by the contractors in connection with specific acquisition
functions should be obtained from the contracting activity or as directed by the contracting
2.2 Order of precedence. In the event of a conflict between the text of this specification and
the references cited herein (except for associated detail specifications, specification sheets or
MS standards), the text of this specification shall take precedence. Nothing in this specification,
however, shall supersede applicable laws and regulations unless a specific exemption has been