- System Program Safety Requirements.
- Cushioning, Anchoring, Bracing, Blocking, and
Waterproofing; with Appropriate Test Methods.
- Commercial Packaging of Supplies and
- Method of Selection of Industrial Engines for End
- Tray Screen Sizes and Edging for Aggregate
- Coupler, Drawbar, Ring - Heavy Duty.
- Plate, Identification: Emergency and Service,
Automotive Air Brake.
- Kingpin, Fifth Wheel - Universal.
- Socket, Kingpin, Fifth Wheel - Universal.
- Retainer, Kingpin, Fifth Wheel - Universal.
- Indicator, Air Cleaner, Intake; Restriction
- Connector, Plug Electrical l2-Contact,
Intervehicular, 24-Volt, Waterproof.
- Screw-Thread Standards for Federal Services.
(Copies of specifications and standards required by contractors in connection with specific
procurement functions should be obtained from the procuring activity or as directed by the
2.2 Other publications. The following documents form a part of this specification to the
extent specified herein. Unless otherwise indicated, the issue in effect on date of invitation for
bids or request for proposal shall apply.
NATIONAL ELECTRICAL MANUFACTURERS ASSOCIATION
ICS - Circuit Breakers, and Controls Molded Case, Industrial.
MG-1 - Motors and Generators.
(Application for copies should be addressed to the National Electrical Manufacturers
Association, 155 East 44th Street, New York, NY 10017.)
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT
DOT Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.