- Connector, Plug, Electrical: Socket Contact, No. 12
- Connector, Plug, Electrical: Socket Contact, No. 14 and
16 A.W.G., Waterproof.
- Connector, Plug, Electrical: No. 14 A.W.G., Double
- Connector, Receptacle, Electrical: Double Contact,
- Adapter, Connector - 3 Way, No. 12, 14, and 16 A.W.G.,
- Coupling, Quick Disconnect, 3- and 4-Inch, for
- Valve, Relay, Emergency-Breakaway, Air Brake.
- Connector, Plug, Electrical - 12 Contact, Intervehicular,
24 Volt, Waterproof.
- Guide for the Selection of Lubricants, Fluids,
Preservatives and Speciality Products for Use in Ground
2.1.2 Other Government documents, and publications. The following other Government
documents, and publications form a part of this specification to the extent specified herein.
Unless otherwise specified, the issues shall be those in effect on the date of the solicitation.
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION (DOT)
Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
(Application for copies should be addressed to the U.S. Department of Transportation,
Superintendent of Documents, Government Printing Office, Washington, DC 20402.)
(Copies of specifications and standards and other Government documents required by
contractors in connection with specific acquisition functions should be obtained from the
contracting activity or as directed by the contracting activity.)
2.2 Other publications. The following document(s) form a part of this specification to the
extent specified herein. Unless otherwise specified, the issues of the documents which are DOD
adopted shall be those listed in the issue of the DoDISS specified in the solicitation. Unless
otherwise specified, the issues of documents not listed in the DoDISS shall be the issue of the
nongovernment documents which is current on the date of the solicitation.