26 April 1971
23 September 1965
DRIVER, DECK PIN
1.1 This specification covers a pin driver used in the erection and dismantling of the
class 60 floating bridge.
2. APPLICABLE DOCUMENTS
2.1 The following documents of the issue in effect on date of invitation for bids or
request for proposal form a part of this specification to the extent specified herein:
- Boxes, Wood, Cleated-Plywood.
- Boxes, Wood, Nailed and Lock-Corner.
- Boxes, Fiberboard, Corrugated, Triple-Wall.
- Treatment and Painting of Materiel.
- Sampling Procedures and Tables for
Inspection by Attributes.
- Marking for Shipment and Storage.
(Copies of specifications and standards required by suppliers in connection with specific
procurement functions should be obtained from the procuring activity or as directed by the