1. Dimensions are in inches.
2. Metric equivalents are given for general information only.
3. Circuit diagram is for information only.
4. Mounting torque 3 inch-pounds maximum..
5. Case is ground terminal.
6. Mounting hardware (lockwasher and hex nut) will be supplied with filter.
7. Leads shall be solid, solder coated, AWG 20 (.032 dia.) for dash numbers 0001 and 0002, and AWG 22
(.025 dia.) for dash number 0003.
8. Leads shall be solid, copper, silver plated, AWG 18 (.040 dia.) for dash number 0004.
9. Terminal identification (non-symmetrical filters): For dash number 0004 the case shall be marked at the
threaded end of the filter with the symbol "L".
10. Turret headed terminal shown for dash numbers 0001 and 0004 is optional.
11. For dash number 0003, an undercut or imperfect threads out to a maximum of .060 inch (1.52 mm) from the hex
head or mounting surface is permissible.
FIGURE 1. Case and hardware dimensions and circuit configuration - Continued.