- Crates, Wood; Lumber and Plywood Sheathed, Nailed and Bolted.
- Barrier Material, Greaseproofed, Waterproofed, Flexible.
- Varnish, Moisture and Fungus Resistant (for Treatment of
Communications, Electronics and Associated Equipment).
- Hoses and Hose Assemblies, Nonmetallic: Rubber, Liquid Fuel.
- Plates, Identification, Instruction and Marking, Blank.
- Treatment and Painting of Materiel.
- Lubricating Oil, Internal Combustion Engine, Tactical Service.
- Snubbers, Fluid Pressure, Instrument Protection.
- Grease Guns, Hand Operated, Lever, Push and Screw Type,
General Specification for.
- Engine: Preparation for Shipment and Storage of.
- Pumps and Pumping Units, Centrifugal, Power-Driven, for Water,
- Grease, Automotive and Artillery.
- Paint, Heat-Resisting (for Steel Surfaces).
- Grease, Aircraft and Instrument, Gear and Actuator Screw, NATO
Code Number G-354, Metric.
- Sealing Compound, Gasket, Hydrocarbon Fluid and Water
- Antifreeze, Ethylene Glycol, Inhibited, Heavy Duty, Single
- Fuel, Diesel, Referee Grade.
- Lubricating Oil, Internal Combustion Engine, Arctic.
- Engine Cold Starting Aids, Ether Fuel Primers.
- Cable Assembly, Intervehicle Power; Plug and Receptacle.
- Turbine Fuels, Aviation, Kerosene Types, NATO F-34 (JP-8) and
- Batteries, Storage, Lead-acid, General Specification for.
Sampling Procedures and Tables for Inspection by Attributes.
Marking for Shipment and Storage.
Identification Marking of U.S. Military Property.
Slinging and Tiedown Provisions for Lifting and Tying Down
- Electromagnetic Emission and Susceptibility Requirements for the
Control of Electromagnetic Interference.
- Environmental Test Methods and Engineering Guidelines.
- Dissimilar Metals.