- Cushioning, Anchoring, Bracing, Blocking, and Waterproofing, with
Appropriate Test Methods.
- Minimum Guidelines for Level C Preservation, Packing and Marking.
- Methods for Selection of Industrial Engines for End Item Application.
- Human Engineering Design Criteria for Military Systems, Equipment
- Noise Limits for Army Materiel.
- Designing for Internal Aerial Delivery in Fixed Wing Aircraft.
- Voltmeter: Battery-Generator, 28 Volt DC.
- Indicator, Pressure, 24 Volt, DC, Range 0-120 PSI.
- Indicator, Temperature, Electrical Resistance: 24 Volt DC,
Range 120-240 °F.
- Coupling Half, Quick Disconnect, Cam-Locking Type, Male,
Hose Shank, Type II.
- Gasket: Synthetic Rubber, Cap, Fuel Tank.
- Filler Neck: Fuel Tank-Military Vehicles.
- Cap, Fuel Tank: Tactical Vehicle, Fording.
- Hinge, Butt, Continuous (Piano) .075 Thickness, .187 and
.250 Pin Dia.
(Unless otherwise indicated, copies of federal and military specifications and standards are
available from the Standardization Documents Order Desk, Bldg. 4D, 700 Robbins Avenue,
Philadelphia, PA 19111-5094.)
2.1.2 Other Government documents. The following other Government documents form a part of
this document to the extent specified herein. Unless otherwise specified, the issues are those cited in
MILITARY TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT COMMAND (MTMC/TEA)
Pamphlet 70-1 Transportability for Better Strategic Mobility.
(Application for copies should be addressed to the Military Traffic Management Command,
Transportation Engineering Agency (MTMC/TEA), ATTN: MTT-TR, P.O. Box 6276,
Newport News, VA 23606-0276.)
2.2 Non-Government publications. The following document(s) form a part of this document to
the extent specified herein. Unless otherwise specified, the issues of the documents which are DoD
adopted are those listed in the issue of the DODISS cited in the solicitation. Unless otherwise
specified, the issues of documents not listed in the DODISS are the issues of the documents cited in
the solicitation (see 6.2).
AMERICAN NATIONAL STANDARDS INSTITUTE (ANSI)
- Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings.
- Gauges-Pressure Indicating Dial Type-Elastic Element.
(Application for copies should be addressed to the American National Standards Institute, Inc.,
1430 Broadway, New York, NY 10018.)