- Treatment and Painting of Materiel.
- Inspection, Penetrant Method of.
- Corrosion Preventive Compound, Solvent Cutback,
- Preservation, Packaging, and Packing Materials, Test
- Sampling Procedures and Tables for Inspection by
- Marking for Shipment and Storage.
- Identification Marking of U.S. Military Property.
- Commercial Packaging of Supplies and Equipment.
(Copies of specifications and standards required by manufacturers in connection with specific
acquisition functions should be obtained from the contracting activity or as directed by the
2.1.2 Other Government documents, drawings, and publications. The following other
Government documents form a part of this specification to the extent specified herein.
- Retrofit Kit, Mine Clearing Roller System.
2.2 Other publications. The following documents form a part of this specification to the
extent specified herein. The issues of the documents which are indicated as DoD adopted shall be
the issue listed in the current DoDISS and the supplement thereto, if applicable.
AMERICAN WELDING SOCIETY (AWS)
D1.1 - Structural Welding Code, Section 5, Qualification.
(Application for copies should be addressed to American Welding Society, 2501 Northwest
Seventh Street, Miami, FL 33125.)