Type VIII - Switchboard, surface ship, deck-mounted, digital switching,
Type IX - Switchboard, submarine, (as specified in the acquisition
technical data package).
Type X - Switchboard, surface ship, deck-mounted, interior communi-
cation, (terminal board connected).
Type XI - Switchboard, surface ship, bulkhead-mounted, interior
communication, (terminal board connected).
Type XII - Switchboard, submarine, deck-mounted, command and control
1.2.2 Switching control.
Control indicator shall be as specified (see 3.1
2.1 Government documents.
2.1.1 Specifications, standards, and handbooks. Unless otherwise speci-
fied, the following specifications, standards, and handbooks of the issue listed
in that issue of the Department of Defense Index of Specifications and Standards
(DoDISS) specified in the solicitation form a part of this specification to the
extent specified herein.
- Plastic Sheet, Laminated, Thermosetting (for Designa-
- Aluminum Alloy, Bar, Rod, Shapes, Structural Shapes,
Tube and Wire, Extruded: General Specification for.
- Aluminum and Aluminum Alloy Bar, Rod, Wire, or Special
Shapes; Rolled, Drawn, or Cold Finished; General
- Aluminum and Aluminum Alloy Plate and Sheet: General
- Aluminum Alloy Die Castings.
- Aluminum Alloy Permanent and Semipermanent Mold
- Aluminum Alloy Sand Castings.
- Chromium Plating (Electrodeposited).
- Copper-Silicon, Copper-Zinc-Silicon, and Copper-
Nickel-Silicon Alloys: Rod, Wire, Shapes, Forgings,
and Flat Products (Flat Wire, Strip, Sheet, Bar,
- Wire, Steel, Corrosion-Resisting.
- Adhesive, Bonding Vulcanized Synthetic Rubber to
- Boxes, Wood, Cleated-Plywood.
- Boxes, Wood, Nailed and Lock-Corner.