k. Set the ON-OFF switch at OFF.
1. Remove the ohmmeter.
m. Remove the jumper from the terminals of the VOLTAGE and LEAKAGE meter.
126.96.36.199.5 Continuity through the self controlled rotary switch REL-X With the test set
energized, procedures 188.8.131.52.5a through 184.108.40.206.5g shall be performed in sequence.
a. Set the TEST SELECTOR switch at 1.
b. If the HOME lamp is not lit, depress and hold the ADVANCE switch until the HOME lamp
c. Momentarily depress the START switch. The test set shall start to cycle, the HOME lamp
shall be extinguished and panel lamp PL 1 and no other lamp shall light.
d. When lamp PL 1 lights, immediately set the ON-OFF switch at OFF.
e. Connect one lead of the precision ohmmeter to pin V of the 19-pin ADAPTER CABLES
f. Perform procedures 220.127.116.11.5f (1) through 18.104.22.168.5f (7) for each step of table IV.
(1) Set the NO LOAD-LOAD switch at NO-LOAD.
(2) Connect the free lead of the ohmmeter to the pin listed for the corresponding step by
table IV under the column headed NO LOAD. The ohmmeter shall indicate 0.5 ohm or less.
(3) Set the NO-LOAD-LOAD switch at LOAD.
(4) Transfer the lead not connected to the pin listed for the corresponding step by table IV
under the column headed LOAD. The ohmmeter shall indicate 0.5 ohm or less.
(5) Disconnect the connection made under (4) above.
(6) Set the ON-OFF switch to ON. The test set shall cycle and the panel lamp listed by
table IV for the corresponding step shall be extinguished The panel lamp listed for the next
step (or, for Step II only, the HOME lamp) and only that lamp shall light.
(7) When the panel lamp for the next step lights, immediately set the ON-OFF witch at
g. Disconnect the ohmmeter.