2. APPLICABLE DOCUMENTS
2.1 Government documents.
2.1.1 Specifications standards and handbooks. The following specifications, standards,
and handbooks form a part of this document to the extent specified herein. Unless otherwise
specified, the issues of these documents are those listed in the issue of the Department of Defense
Index of Specifications and Standards (DODISS) and supplement thereto, cited in the solicitation
- Battery, Storage: Vehicular Lighting and Starting.
- Fuel Oil, Diesel.
- Plates, Identification, Instruction and Marking, Blank.
- Turbine Fuel, Aviation, JP-4 and JP-5.
- Marking Materials and Markers, Adhesive, Elastomeric,
Pigmented, General Specifications For.
- Turbine Fuel, Aviation, Kerosene Type, Grade JP-8.
- Pintle Assembly, Towing- 40,000 Lbs. Capacity, Manual
- Light, Warning, Vehicular, Rotating, D.C.
- Rustproofing of Commercial (Nontactical) Vehicles.
- Nontactical Wheeled Vehicles Treatment, Painting,
Identification Marking and Data Plate Standards.
(Unless otherwise indicated, copies of federal and military specifications, standards, and
handbooks are available from the Naval Publications and Forms Center, Military Specifications
and Standards, Bldg. 4D, 700 Robbins Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19111-5094.)
2.1.2 Other Government documents, drawings, and publications. The following other
Government documents, drawings, and publications form a part of this document to the extent
specified herein. Unless otherwise specified, the issues are those cited in the solicitation.