(Application for copies of ETRTO publications should be addressed to the European Tyre
and Rim Technical Organisation, 32, Avenue Brugmann, 1060 Brussels, Belgium.)
SAE Standards and Recommended Practices
- Air Brake Gladhand Service (Control) and Emergency
(Supply) Line Couplers -Trucks. Truck-Tractors, and
- Spark Arrester Test Procedure for Medium Size Engines
- Storage Batteries.
- Limits and Methods of Measurement of Radio Interference
Characteristics of Vehicles and Devices (30-1000 MHz).
- Seven Conductor Electrical Connector for Truck Trailer
- Turn Signal Lamps.
- Turn Signal Switch.
- Rear Wheel Splash and Stone Throw Protection.
- Tire Chain Clearance. Trucks. Buses (Except Suburban,
Intercity, and Transit Buses), and Combinations of
- Truck Ability Prediction Procedure.
- Transmission Mounted Power Take-Offs.
- Nonmetallic Air Brake System Tubing.
- Seven Conductor Jacketed Cable for Truck and Trailer
- Engine Power Test Code. Spark Ignition and Diesel.
(Application for copies of SAE publications should be addressed to SAE, INC.,
400 Commonwealth Drive, Warrendale, PA 15096.)
THE TIRE AND RIM ASSOCIATION, INC.
(Application for copies of Tire and Rim Association publications should be addressed to
the Tire and Rim Association, Inc., 175 Montrose West Ave., Copley, OH 44321.)
(Non-Government standards and other publications are normally available from the
organizations that prepare or distribute the document. These documents also may be available in
or through libraries or other informational services.)