1.2.2 Size. The size of the vehicle shall be determined by the capacity of the tank body,
1.2.3 Model. The model of the vehicle shall be determined by the total number of
wheels and the number of driving wheels, as follows:
Wheels and wheels driving
2. APPLICABLE DOCUMENTS
2.1 Government documents.
2.1.1 Specifications, standards and handbooks. The following specifications, standards
and handbooks form a part of this specification to the extent specified herein. Unless otherwise
specified, the issues of these documents shall be those listed in that issue of the Department of
Defense Index of Specifications and Standards (DoDISS), and supplement thereto, cited in the
- Battery, Storage: Vehicular, Ignition, Lighting and
- Fuel Oil, Diesel.
- Plates, Identification, Instruction and Marking, Blank.
- Chemical Conversion Coatings on Aluminum and
- Turbine Fuel, Aviation, Grades JP-4 and JP-5.
- Nozzle, Pressure Fuel Servicing, Locking, Type D-l,
Nominal 2-1/2 Inch Diameter.
- Anodic Coatings, for Aluminum and Aluminum Alloys.