SAE Standards and Recommended Practices.
- Seven-Conductor Electrical Connector for Truck-Trailer Jumper
- Turn Signal Lamps.
- Rear Wheel Splash and Stone Throw Protection.
- Seven-Conductor Jacketed Cable for Truck and Trailer Connections.
(Application for copies of SAE publications should be addressed to SAE, Inc.,
400 Commonwealth Drive, Warrendale, PA 15096.)
THE TIRE AND RIM ASSOCIATION, INC.
* (Application for copies of Tire and Rim Association publications should be addressed to the
Tire and Rim Association Inc., 175 Montrose West Ave., Copley, OH 44321.)
* (Non-Government standards and other publications are normally available from the
organizations that prepare or distribute the documents. These documents also may be available in
or through libraries or other informational services.)
* 2.3 Order Of precedence. In the event of a conflict between the text of this document and the
references cited herein, the text of this document shall take precedence. Nothing in this
document, however, supersedes applicable laws and regulations unless a specific exemption has
* 3.1 Standard vehicle and accessories. Except as specified in 3.1.1 through 220.127.116.11, the
vehicle, components, assemblies, and accessories to be delivered under the contract shall be the
manufacturer's standard or optional items, which meet or exceed the requirements of this
specification. All vehicle items shall be as represented and rated in the manufacturer's technical
data. Special or mounted equipment shall be as represented in the equipment manufacturer's
technical data. Technical data shall be limited to specifications and technical material identical to
that furnished to the authorized company representatives for selection of vehicle models and
components, and shall be on file in the engineering offices of the procuring activity, prior to
delivery of the items.
3.1.1 Special requirements. In addition to the standard vehicle and components specified in
3.1, the vehicle shall be furnished with special equipment as specified herein.