- Rustproofing of Commercial (Nontactical) Vehicles.
- Nontactical Wheeled Vehicles Treatment, Painting,
Identification Marking and Data Plate Standards.
- Pintle Assembly, Towing - 40,000 Lbs. Capacity, Manual
- Light, Warning, Vehicular, Rotating, D.C.
* (Unless otherwise indicated, copies of federal and military specifications, standards, and
handbooks are available from the Naval Publications and Forms Center (ATTN: NPODS),
5801 Tabor Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19120-5099.)
* 2.1.2 Other Government documents, drawings, and publications. The following other
Government documents, drawings, and publications form a part of this document to the extent
specified herein. Unless otherwise specified, the issues are those cited in the solicitation.
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
Department of Defense Index of Specifications and Standards (DODISS).
(Copies of the DODISS are available on a yearly subscription basis either from the
Government Printing Office for hard copy, or microfiche copies are available from the Director,
Navy Publication and Printing Service Office, 700 Robbins Avenue, Philadelphia,
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION (DoT)
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
(Application for copies of DoT publications should be addressed to the Department of
Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, Washington, D.C. 20591.)
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY (EPA)
Control of Air Pollution from New Motor Vehicles and New Motor Vehicle Engines.
Noise Emission Standards for Transportation Equipment - Medium and Heavy Trucks.
(Application for copies of EPA publications should reference the Code of Federal
Regulations, 40 CFR, and the Federal Register and should be addressed to the Superintendent of
Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, D.C. 20402.)