* 2.2 Non-Government publications. The following documents form a part of this document
to the extent specified herein. Unless otherwise specified, the issues of the documents which are
DoD adopted are those listed in the issue of the DODISS cited in the solicitation. Unless
otherwise specified, the issues of documents not listed in the DODISS are the issues of the
documents cited in the solicitation (see 6.2).
THE EUROPEAN TYRE AND RIM TECHNICAL ORGANISATION (ETRTO)
(Application for copies of the European Tyre and Rim Technical Organisation publications
should be addressed to the European Tyre and Rim Technical Organisation, 32, Avenue
Brugmann, 1060 Brussels, Belgium.)
SAE Standards and Recommended Practices
- Air Brake Gladhand Service (Control) and Emergency
(Supply) Line Couplers - Trucks, Truck-Tractors, and
Trailers (DoD adopted).
- Spark Arrester Test Procedure for Medium Size Engines
- Storage Batteries.
- Performance Levels and Methods of Measurement of
Electromagnetic Radiation From Vehicles and Devices
- Seven-Conductor Electrical Connector for Truck-Trailer
- Turn Signal Lamps.
- Turn Signal Switch.
- Rear Wheel Splash and Stone Throw Protection
- Tire Chain Clearance - Trucks, Buses, and Combinations of
Vehicles (DoD adopted).
- Truck Ability Prediction Procedure (DoD adopted).
- Openings for Six and Eight Bolt Truck Transmission
Mounted Power Take-Offs ( DoD adopted).
- Rating of Winches.
- Nonmetallic Air Brake System Tubing (DoD adopted).
- Seven-Conductor Jacketed Cable for Truck-Trailer
- Automobile, Truck, Truck-Tractor, Trailer and Motor
- Engine Power Test Code Spark Ignition and Diesel.