- Extinguishers, Fire, Dry-Chemical (Hand Portable).
- Battery, Storage: Vehicular, Ignition, Lighting and
- Fuel Oil, Diesel.
- Turbine Fuel, Aviation, Grades JP-4 and JP-5.
- Turbine Fuel, Aviation, Kerosene Type, Grade JP-8.
- Rustproofing of Commercial (Nontactical) Vehicles.
- Nontactical Wheeled Vehicles Treatment, Painting,
Identification Marking and Data Plate Standards.
- Pintle Assembly, Towing - 40,000 Lbs. Capacity, Manual
(Unless otherwise specified, copies of federal and military specifications, standards, and
handbooks are available from the Naval Publications and Forms Center, Military Specifications
and Standards, Bldg. 4D, 700 Robbins Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19111-5094.)
2.1.2 Other Government documents drawings, and publications. The following other
Government documents, drawings, and publications form a part of this document to the extent
specified herein. Unless otherwise specified, the issues are those cited in the solicitation.
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (DOD)
Department of Defense Index of Specifications and Standards (DODISS).
(Copies of the DODISS are available on a yearly subscription basis either from the
Government Printing Office for hard copy, or microfiche copies are available from the Director,
Navy Publication and Printing Service Office, 700 Robbins Avenue, Philadelphia,
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION (DOT)
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.