(Application for copies of DoT publications should be addressed to the Department of
Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, Washington, D.C. 20591.)
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY (EPA)
Control of Air Pollution from New Motor Vehicles and New Motor Vehicle Engines.
* Noise Emission Standards for Transportation Equipment Medium and Heavy Trucks.
(Application for copies of EPA publications should reference the Code of Federal
Regulations, 40 CFR, and the Federal Register and should be addressed to the Superintendent of
Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, D.C. 20402.)
2.2 Non-Government publications. The following documents form a part of this
document to the extent specified herein. Unless otherwise specified, the issues of the documents
which are DOD adopted are those listed in the issue of the DODISS cited in the solicitation.
Unless otherwise specified, the issues of documents not listed in the DODISS are the issues of the
documents cited in the solicitation (see 6.2).
THE EUROPEAN TYRE AND RIM TECHNICAL ORGANISATION (ETRTO)
(Application for copies of ETRTO publications should be addressed to the European Tyre and
Rim Technical Organisation, 32, Avenue Brugmann, 1060 Brussels, Belgium.)
SAE Standards and Recommended Practices
- Air Brake Gladhand Service (Control) and Emergency
(Supply), Line Couplers - Trucks, Truck-Tractors, and
Trailers (DoD adopted).
- Spark Arrester Test Procedure for Medium Size
Engines (DoD adopted).
- Storage Batteries.
- Performance Levels and Methods of Measurement of
Electromagnetic Radiation from Vehicles and Devices
- Seven-Conductor Electrical Connector for
Truck-Trailer Jumper Cable.
- Turn Signal Lamps.
- Turn Signal Switch.
- Rear Wheel Splash and Stone Throw Protection
- Truck Ability Prediction Procedure (DOD adopted).