- Performance Levels and Methods of
Measurement of Electromagnetic Radiation
from Vehicles and Devices (30 - 1,000 MHz).
- Seven-Conductor Electrical Connector for
Truck-Trailer Jumper Cable
- Sealed Lighting Units for Construction
Industrial and Forest Machinery.
- Rear Wheel Splash and Stone Throw Protection
- Truck Ability Prediction Procedure
- Upper Coupler Kingpin Commercial Trailers
- Openings for Six- and Eight-Bolt Truck.
- Clearance Envelopes for Six- and Eight-Bolt
Truck Transmission Mounted Power Take-Offs.
- Nonmetallic Air Brake System Tubing
- Fifth Wheel Kingpin, Heavy Duty Commercial
Trailers and Semitrailers (DoD) adopted.
- Hydraulic Power Circuit Filtration.
- Seven-Conductor Jacketed Cable for Truck
(Application for copies of SAE publications should be addressed to SAE, Inc.,
400 Commonwealth Drive, Warrendale, PA 15096.)
THE TIRE AND RIM ASSOCIATION, INC
(Application for copies of Tire and Rim Association publications should be addressed to
the Tire and Rim Association, Inc., 175 Montrose West Ave., Copley, OH 44321.)
(Non-Government standards and other publications are normally available from the
organizations that prepare or distribute the documents. These documents also may be available
in or through libraries or other information services.)
2.3 Order of precedence. In the event of a conflict between the text of this document and
the references cited herein, the text of this document takes precedence. Nothing in this
document, however, supersedes applicable laws and regulations unless a specific exemption has