- Slinging and Tiedown Provisions
For Lifting and Tying Down Military Equip-
- Electromagnetic Interference Characteristics
Requirements for Equipment.
- Dissimilar Metals.
- Methods for Selection of Industrial
Engines for End Item Application.
- Noise Limits for Army Materiel.
- Connector, Plug, Electric, Straight,
Solder Contacts, AN Type.
- Valve, Air, High Pressure Charging.
- Fitting End, Standard Dimensions for
Flared Tube Connection and Gasket Seal.
- Plug, Machine Thread, Magnetic: Drain.
- Plugs, Pipe, Magnetic - Headless;
Aluminum, Iron or Steel.
- Chuck Assembly, High Pressure Air.
2.1.2 Other Government documents, drawings, and publications. The following
other Government documents, drawings, and publications form a part of this
specification to the extent specified herein.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY (EPA)
40 CFR, Part 85 - Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles and
New Motor Vehicle Engines.
(Application for copies should be addressed to the Superintendent of Documents,
US Government Printing Office, Washington, DC 20404).
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION (DOT)
Code of Federal Regulations, Title 49, Chapter 1, Section 178.37
Specification 3AA; Seamless Steel Cylinders Made of Definitely
(Application for copies should be addressed to Superintendent of Documents,
Government Printing Office, Washington, DC 20402.)
DEPARTMENT OF LABOR (DOL)
Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
29CFR 1910 OSHA Safety and Health Standards.