2. 1.2 Other Government documents, drawings, and publications.
The following other Government documents, drawings, and publications
form a part of this specification to the extent specified herein.
Unless otherwise specified, the issues shall be those in effect on
the date of the solicitation.
DRAWINGS (See 6.8)
US ARMY ARMAMENT RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT AND ENGINEERING CENTER
(Copies of specifications, standards, handbooks, drawings, and
publications required by manufacturers in connection with specific
acquisition functions should be obtained from the contracting
activity or as directed by the contracting officer.)
The following document(s) form a
2.1.3 Other publications.
part of this specification to the extent specified herein. Unless
otherwise specified, the issues of the documents which are DOD
adopted shall be those listed in the issue of the DODISS specified
in the solicitation. Unless otherwise specified, the issues of
documents not listed in the DODISS shall be the issue of the
nongovernment documents which is current on the date of the
AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR TESTING AND MATERIALS
- Method of Test for Sieve Analysis of
Granular Metal Powders.
- D-C Resistance or Conductance of Insulating
- Conditioning Plastics and Electrical
Insulating Materials for Testing.
- Deflection Temperature of Plastics Under
- Compressive Properties of Rigid Plastics.
- Flexural Properties of Plastics.
- Specific Gravity and Density of Plastics by
- Gel Time and Peak Exothermic Temperature of
Reacting Thermosetting Resins.
(Application for copies of ASTM publications should be addressed
the American Society for Testing and Materials, 1916 Race Street,
Philadelphia, PA 19103.)