- Motors, Direct-Current, Integral Hp (Ship-
- Turbine, Steam, Auxiliary (and Reduction Gear)
- Primer Coating, Alkyd-Red Lead Type, Formula
No. 116 and Formula No. 116D (Metric).
- Bearings, Ball, Annular, for Quiet Operation.
- Copper-Nickel Alloy (70-30 and 90-10):
- Electrodes and Rods - Welding, Bare, Nickel
MIL-E-22200/3 - Electrodes, Welding, Covered: Nickel Base
Alloys; and Cobalt Base Alloy.
- Sealing, Locking, and Retaining Compounds;
- Couplings for Propulsion Units, Auxiliary
Turbines and Line Shafts Naval Shipboard.
- Nickel-Copper Alloy Bars, Rods, and Forgings.
- Packing Material, Asbestos, Braided, Impreg-
nated with PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) ,
- Grease, High Performance, Multi-Purpose
- Inspection System Requirements.
- Screw-Thread Standards for Federal Services.
FED-STD-H28/2 - Unified Thread Form and Thread Series for
Bolts , Screws, Nuts, Tapped Holes and General
MIL-STD-167-1 - Mechanical Vibrations of Shipboard Equipment
(Type I - Environmental and Type II -
- Nondestructive Testing Requirements for Metals.
- Fabrication Welding and Inspection; and Casting
Inspection and Repair for Machinery, Piping and
Pressure Vessels in Ships of the United States
- Schedule of Piping, Valves, Fittings and
Associated Piping Components for Submarine
- Airborne and Structureborne Noise Measurements
and Acceptance Criteria of Shipboard Equipment.
- Schedule of Piping, Valves, Fittings, and
Associated Piping Components for Naval Surface
DOD-STD-2147 - Technical Repair Standards (TRS); Hull,
Mechanical and Electrical (HM&E), Preparation