2.1 Government documents.
2.1.1 Specifications. standards, and handbooks. The following specifica-
tions, standards, and handbooks form a part of this document to the extent
specified herein. Unless otherwise specified, the issues of these documents are
those listed in the issue of the Department of Defense Index of Specifications and
Standards (DODISS) and supplement thereto, cited in the solicitation (see 6.2)
- Bearings, Ball, Annular (General Purpose).
- Steel Bars, Wire, Shapes, and Forgings, Corrosion
- Steel, Stainless and Heat Resisting, Alloys, Plate,
Sheet and Strip
- Fiberboard; Corrugated and Solid, Sheet Stock
(Container Grade), and Cut Shapes
- Shock Tests, H.I (High-Impact) Shipboard
Machinery, Equipment, and Systems, Requirements
- Electrical Power Equipment, Basic Requirements
(Naval Shipboard Use)
- Contractors and Controllers, Electric Motor AC or
DC , and Associated Switching Devices
- Glasses, Sight-Flow, Clear, Borosilicate
- Turbine Fuel, Aviation, Grades JP-4 JP-5 and
- Lubricants Oil , Shipboard Internal Combustion
Engine, High Output Diesel
- Plates, Tags and Bands for Identification of
MIL-P-15024/5 - Plates, Identification
- Pumps (Including Prime Movers and Support Items),
- Fuel, Naval Distillate
- Motors, 60-Hertz, Alternating Current, Integral -
Horsepower, Shipboard Use
- Indicators, Temperature, Direct -Reading.
Bimetallic, (3 and 5 Inch Dial).
Lubricating Oil, Steam Turbine and Gear , Moderate
- Motors, Direct Current, Integral H P., Naval
- Heaters, Fluid, Industrial (Lubricating Oil) (for
Naval Shipboard Use).
- Mounts, Resilient
Types 6E100, 6E150, 7EL50,
6E900, 6E2000, 5E3500, 6E100BB, 6E150BB, 7E450BB,
- Bearings, Ball, Annular, for Quiet Operation