STANDARDIZATION DOCUMENT IMPROVEMENT PROPOSAL
1. The preparing activity must complete blocks 1, 2, 3, and 8. In block 1, both the document number and revision
letter should be given.
2. The submitter of this form must complete blocks 4, 5, 6, and 7.
3. The preparing activity must provide a reply within 30 days from receipt of the form.
NOTE: This form may not be used to request copies of documents, nor to request waivers, or clarification of requirements on
current contracts. Comments submitted on this form do not constitute or imply authorization to waive any portion of the refere nced
document(s) or to amend contractual requirements.
1. DOCUMENT NUMBER
2. DOCUMENT DATE
I RECOMMEND A CHANGE:
15 May 2001
3. DOCUMENT TITLE
RESISTORS, FIXED, WIRE WOUND (POWER TYPE, CHASSIS MOUNTED), STYLES RE60, RE65, RE70 and RE75.
4. NATURE OF CHANGE (Identify paragraph number and include proposed rewrite, if possible. Attach extra sheets as needed.)
5. REASON FOR RECOMMENDATION
a. NAME (Last, First, Middle initial)
c. ADDRESS (Include Zip Code)
d. TELEPHONE (Include Area Code)
7. DATE SUBMITTED
8. PREPARING ACTIVITY
a. Point of Contact
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 45 DAYS, CONTACT:
Defense Standardization Program Office (DLSC -LM)
Defense Supply Center Columbus
8725 John J. Kingman Road, Suite 2533
Fort Belvior, Virginia 22060-6221
Columbus, OH 43216-5000
Telephone (703) 767-6888 DSN 427-6888
DD FORM 1426, FEB 99 (EG)
PREVIOUS EDITIONS ARE OBSOLETE
WHS/DIOR, Feb 99