b. Non-chargeable failures (non-relevant).
(1) Secondary failures induced by chargeable primary failures.
(2) Failures which occur as a result of incorrect test-peculiar maintenance
(3) Failures which occur as a result of misuse or abuse.
(4) Failures resulting from failure to perform prescribed preventive maintenance.
(5) Failures resulting from system operation outside established requirements.
6.7 Recycled materials. The use of recycled materials which meet the requirements of the
applicable material specifications without jeopardizing the intended use of the item shall be
encouraged (see 3.3).
6.8 First article. First article samples shall be tested and approved under the appropriate
provisions of 7-104.55 of the Defense Acquisition Regulation. The contracting officer should
include specific instructions in all instruments regarding arrangements for examination, tests and
approval of the first article (see 3.1).
6.9 Like-new condition. Like-new condition is a vehicle condition that conforms to
requirements of the final inspection record and does not exceed component wear tolerances.
Army - AT
Army - AT
Project No. 2330-A799