- Filter-Separators, Liquid Fuel: and Filter-Coalescer
Elements, Fluid Pressure: Inspection Requirements and
Test Procedures For.
- Coupling, Clamp Pipe, with Bolts and Synthetic Rubber
Gasket, for Grooved Pipe and Tube.
- Pipe Fitting, One or More Ends Grooved.
- Coupling Halves, Quick-Disconnect, Cam-Locking Type.
- Brake Fluid, Silicone, Automotive All Weather,
Operational and Preservative.
- Filter Element, Fluid Pressure.
- Nozzle Assembly, Closed-Circuit Refueling.
- Monitor, Contamination, Fuel Dispensing System.
- Turbine Fuel, Aviation, Kerosene type, Grade JP-8.
- Connector, Electrical Ground.
- Nozzle: Fuel, Aircraft, Overwing: Type MD-3.
- Rustproofing of Commercial (Nontactical) Vehicles.
- Nontactical Wheeled Vehicles Treatment, Painting,
Identification Marking and Data Plate Standards.
(Unless otherwise indicated, copies of federal and military specifications, standards, and
handbooks are available from the Naval Publications and Forms Center, Military Specifications
and Standards, Bldg. 4D, 700 Robbins Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19111-5094.)
2.1.2 Other Government documents, drawings and publications. The following other
Government documents, drawings and publications form a part of this specification to the extent
specified herein. Unless otherwise specified, the issues shall be those in effect on the date of the
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
Department of Defense Index of Specifications and Standards (DODISS).