- Mechanical and Material Requirements for External
- Hose Clamps.
- Measurement of Electromagnetic Radiation from a Motor
Vehicle or Other Internal Combustion Powered Device
(Excluding Aircraft). (20-1000 MHz).
- External Electromagnetic Radiation Suppressors.
- Truck, Truck-Tractor, Trailer and Motor Coach Wiring.
- Seven-Conductor Electrical Connector for Truck-Trailer
- Sealed Lighting Units for Construction Industrial Machinery.
- Rear Wheel Splash and Stone Throw Protection, Commercial
- Truck Ability Prediction Procedure.
- Turning Ability and Off Tracking - Motor Vehicles.
- Fifth Wheel Kingpin.
- Side Openings for Truck Power Take-Offs.
- Engine Test Code - Spark Ignition and Diesel.
- Connection and Accessory Locations for Towing Double
Trailers and Multi-Axle Trailers.
- Seven Conductor Jacketed Cable for Truck - Trailer
- Automotive Air Brake Hose and Hose Assemblies.
(Application for copies of the SAE Standards and Recommended Practices should be
addressed to the Society of Automotive Engineers, Inc., 400 Commonwealth Drive, Warrendale,
AMERICAN NATIONAL STANDARDS INSTITUTE, INC.
Z-210. Metric Practice (ASTM E 380).
(Application for copies should be addressed to American National Standards Institute
Incorporated, 1430 Broadway, New York City, New York 10018.)
THE TIRE AND RIM ASSOCIATION, INC.