1. Index area: a notch or pin one identification mark shall be located adjacent to pin one and shall be located within
the shaded area shown. The manufacturer's identification shall not be used as a pin one identification mark.
Alternatively, a tab (dimension k) may be used to identify pin one.
2. Dimension Q shall be measured at the point of exit of the lead from the body. Dimension Q shall be .0085 (0.216
mm) minimum when lead finish A is applied.
3. This dimension allows for off-center lid, meniscus and glass overrun.
4. The basic pin spacing is .050 (1.25) mm) between centerlines. Each pin centerline shall be located within .005
(0.13 mm) of its exact longitudinal position relative to pins 1 and 24.
5. All leads Increase maximum limit by .003 (0.08 mm) measured at the center of the flat, when lead finish A is
6. Twenty-two spaces.
7. Applies to all four corners (leads number 3, 10, 15, and 22).
8. Dimension S1 (MIL-PRF-38535) may be .000 (0.00 mm) if leads number 3, 10, 15, and 22 bend toward the cavity
of the package within one lead's width from the point of entry of the lead into the body. (MIL-PRF-38535), figure
C-4 shall apply for bottom or side brazed lead configurations.
9. Optional, see note 1. If a pin one identifcation mark is used in addition to this tab, the minimum limit of
dimension k does not apply.
10. Applies to leads number 2, 11, 14, and 23.
11. Lead configuration is optional within dimension E except dimension b and c apply (MIL-PRF-38535).
12. Applies to leads number 1, 2, 11, 12, 13, 14, 23, and 24.
THIS PACKAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE, DO NOT USE FOR NEW DESIGN
FIGURE 1. Case outline X (24 lead, 3/8" x 3/8" flat package) Continued.