these documents shall be those listed in the issue of the Department of Defense Index of
Specifications and Standards (DODISS), and supplement thereto, cited in the solicitation
- Wood Preservation, Water-Repellent.
- Plates, Identification, Instruction and Markings, Blank.
- Wood Parts, Fabricated: For Transport Vehicle Bodies
and Similar Applications.
- Rustproofing of Commercial (Nontactical) Vehicles.
- Slinging Eyes and Attachment for Lifting and Tiedown,
- Nontactical Wheeled Vehicles Treatment, Painting,
Rustproofing, Identification Marking, and Data Plate
- Connector, Receptacle, Electrical - 12 Contact,
Intervehicular, 24-Volt, Waterproof.
(Unless otherwise indicated, copies of federal and military specifications, standards, and
handbooks are available from the Naval Publications and Forms Center, Military Specifications
and Standards, Bldg. 4D, 700 Robbins Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19111-5094.)
2.1.2 Other Government documents, drawings, and publications. The following other
Government documents, drawings, and publications form a part of this document to the extent
specified herein. Unless otherwise specified, the issues are those cited in the solicitation.
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
Department of Defense Index of Specifications and Standards (DODISS).
(Copies of the DODISS are available on a yearly subscription basis either from the
Government Printing Office for hard copy, or microfiche copies are available from the Director,
Navy Publication and Printing Service Office, 700 Robbins Avenue, Philadelphia,