2. APPLICABLE DOCUMENTS
2.1 Government documents.
2.1.1 Specifications, standards, and handbooks. The following specifications, standards, and
handbooks form a part of this document to the extent specified herein. Unless otherwise
specified, the issues of these documents are those listed in the issue of the Department of
Defense Index of Specifications and Standards (DODISS) and supplement thereto, cited in the
solicitation (see 6.2).
- Plates, Identification, Instruction and Marking, Blank.
- Wood Parts, Fabricated: for Transport Vehicle Bodies
and Similar Applications.
- Hydraulic Fluid, Rust Inhibited, Fire-Resistant,
Synthetic Hydrocarbon Base.
- Rustproofing of Commercial (Nontactical) Vehicles.
- Slinging and Tiedown Provisions for Lifting and
Tying Down Military Equipment.
- Nontactical Wheeled Vehicles Treatment, Painting,
Identification Marking, and Data Plate Standards.
- Arc Welding Procedures for Constructional Steel.
- Connector, Receptacle, Electrical - 12 Contact,
Intervehicular, 28-Volt, Waterproof.
* (Unless otherwise indicated, copies of federal and military specifications, standards, and
handbooks are available from the Naval Publications and Forms Center, Military Specification
and Standards, Bldg 4D, 700 Robbins Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19111-5094.)
* 2.1.2 Other Government documents, drawings, and publications. The following other
Government documents, drawings, and publications form a part of this document to the extent
specified herein. Unless otherwise specified, the issues are those cited in the solicitation.