DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (DOD)
Department of Defense Index of Specifications and Standards (DODISS).
(Copies of DODISS are available on a yearly subscription basis either from the Government
Printing Office for hard copy, or microfiche copies are available from the Director, Navy
Publication and Printing Service Office, 700 Robbins Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19111-5093.)
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION (DoT)
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
* (Application for copies of DoT publications should reference the Code of Federal
Regulations, 49 CFR, and the Federal Register, and should be addressed to the Superintendent of
Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, D.C. 20402.)
* 2.2 Non-Government publications. The following documents form a part of this document
to the extent specified herein. Unless otherwise specified, the issues of the documents which are
DoD adopted are those listed in the issue of the DODISS cited in the solicitation. Unless
otherwise specified, the, issues of documents not listed in the DODISS are the issues of the
documents cited in the solicitation (see 6.2).
THE EUROPEAN TYRE AND RIM TECHNICAL ORGANISATION (ETRTO)
(Application for copies of ETRTO publications should be addressed to the European Tyre
and Rim Technical Organisation, 32, Avenue Brugmann, 1060 Brussels, Belgium.)
SAE Standards and Recommended Practices
- Air Brake Gladhand Service (Control) and Emergency
(Supply) Line Couplers - Trucks, Truck-Tractors and
- Hydraulic Hose Fittings.
- Hydraulic Hose.
- Lubrication Fittings.
- Performance Levels and Methods of Measurement of
Electromagnetic Radiation from Vehicles and Devices
- Seven-Conductor Electrical Connector for Truck-
Trailer Jumper Cable.
- Turn Signal Lamps.
- Rear Wheel Splash and Stone Throw Protection.