- Spark Arrester Test Procedure for Medium Size Engines
- Storage Batteries.
- Performance Levels and Methods of Measurement of
Electromagnetic Radiation from Vehicles and Devices
- Seven Conductor Electrical Connector for Truck Trailer
- Turn Signal Lamps.
- Turn Signal Switch.
- Rear Wheel Splash and Stone Throw Protection
- Truck Ability Prediction Procedure (DoD adopted).
- Openings for Six- and Eight-Bolt Truck Transmission
Mounted Power Take-Offs.
- Nonmetallic Air Brake System Tubing (DoD adopted).
- Engine Power Test Code - Spark Ignition and Diesel.
(Application for copies of SAE publications should be addressed to SAE, Inc.,
400 Commonwealth Drive, Warrendale, PA 15096.)
THE TIRE AND RIM ASSOCIATION, INC.
(Application for copies of Tire and Rim Association publications should be addressed to the
Tire and Rim Association, Inc., 3200 W. Market Street, Akron, OH 44313.)
* 2.3 Order of precedence. In the event of a conflict between the text of this specification and
the references cited herein (except for associated detail specifications, specification sheets or
MS standards), the text of this specification shall take precedence. Nothing in this specification,
however, shall supersede applicable laws and regulations unless a specific exemption has been
* 3.1 Standard vehicle and accessories. Except as specified in 3.1.1 through 126.96.36.199, the
vehicle, components, assemblies, and accessories to be delivered under the contract shall be
standard or optional items, which meet or exceed the requirements of this specification. All
chassis items shall be as represented in the chassis manufacturer's technical data, and special
bodies or mounted equipment shall be as represented in the body and equipment manufacturer's