2. APPLICABLE DOCUMENTS
2.1 Government documents.
2.1.1 Specifications, standards, and handbooks. Unless otherwise specified, the following
specifications, standards, and handbooks of the issue listed in that issue of the Department of
Defense Index of Specifications and Standards (DoDISS) specified in the solicitation form a part
of this specification to the extent specified herein.
- Battery, Storage: Vehicular, Ignition, Lighting and
- Tires, Pneumatic, Vehicular (Highway).
- Treatment and Painting of Material.
- Hydraulic Fluid, Fire Resistant, Synthetic Hydrocarbon
Base, Aircraft, NATO Code Number H-537.
- Rustproofing of Commercial (Nontactical) Vehicles.
- Nontactical Wheeled Vehicles Treatment, Painting,
Identification Marking, and Data Plate Standards.
2.1.2 Other Government documents, drawings, and publications. The following other
Government documents, drawings, and publications form a part of this specification to the extent
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION (DoT)
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
(Application for copies should be addressed to the Department of Transportation, Federal
Highway Administration, Washington, D.C. 20591.)