- Fifth Wheal Kingpin - Commercial Trailers and
Semitrailers (DOD adopted).
- Nometallic Air Brake System Tubing (DOD adopted).
- Seven-Conductor Jacketed Cable for Truck-Trailer
- Engine Power Test Code - Spark Ignition and Diesel.
(Application for copies of SAE publications should be addressed to the SAE, Inc.,
400 Commonwealth Drive, Warrendale, PA 15096.)
STATE OF WASHINGTON
Overweight/Oversize Vehicle Permits
(Application for copies of State of Washington publications should be addressed to the
Washington State Department of Transportation, Olympia, WA 98504.)
THE TIRE AND RIM ASSOCIATION, INC.
* (Application for copies of Tire and Rim Association publications should be addressed to the
Tire and Rim Association, Inc., 176 Montrose West Ave., Copley, OH 44321.)
* (Non-Government standards and other publications are normally available from the
organizations that prepare or distribute the documents. These documents also may be available in
or through libraries or other informational services.)
* 2.3 Order of precedence. In the event of a conflict between the text of this document and the
references cited herein, the text of this document takes precedence. Nothing in this document,
however, supersedes applicable laws and regulations unless a specific exemption has been
* 3.1 Standard vehicle and accessories. Except as specified in 3.1.1 through 220.127.116.11, the
vehicle, components, assemblies, and accessories to be delivered under the contract shall be
standard or optional items, which meet or exceed the requirements of this specification. Except
as specified in 3.1.1 through 18.104.22.168, no removal, substitution or alteration of the chassis
manufacturer's standard or optional chassis model components shall be made. All chassis items
shall be as represented in the chassis manufacturer's technical data book. Special bodies or
mounted equipment shall be as represented in the body and equipment manufacturer's technical