- Fifth Wheel Kingpin - Commercial Trailers and
- Brake and Electrical Connection Locations Truck
Tractor and Truck-Trailer.
- Rating of Winches.
- Hydraulic Power Circuit Filtration.
- Automobile, Truck, Truck-Tractor, Trailer,
and Motor Coach Wiring.
(Application for copies of SAE publications should be addressed to SAE Inc.,
400 Commonwealth Drive, Warrendale, PA 15096.)
THE TIRE AND RIM ASSOCIATION, INC.
* (Application for copies of the Tire and Rim Association publications should be addressed to
the Tire and Rim Association, Inc., 175 Montrose West Ave., Copley, OH 44321.)
* (Non-Government standards and other publications are normally available from the
organizations that prepare or distribute the documents. These documents also may be available
in or through libraries or other informational services.)
* 2.3 Order of precedence. In the event of a conflict between the text of this document and the
references cited herein, the text of this document shall take precedence. Nothing in this
document, however, supersedes applicable laws and regulations unless a specific exemption has
* 3.1 Standard vehicle and accessories. Except as specified in 3.1.1 through 126.96.36.199, the
semitrailer, components, assemblies, and accessories to be delivered under the contract shall be
the manufacturer's standard or optional items, which meet or exceed the requirements of this
specification. All vehicle items shall be as represented and rated in the vehicle and equipment
manufacturer's technical data. Technical data shall be limited to specifications and technical
material, identical to that furnished to the authorized company representatives for selection of
vehicle models and components and shall be available in the engineering offices of the procuring
activity prior to delivery of the items.
3.1.1 Social requirements. In addition to the standard semitrailer and components specified
in 3.1, the vehicle shall be furnished with special equipment as specified herein.